I'm going to be able to:
- Read more than 20 minutes a day! I have stacks and stacks of books.
- Clean! It's petty clear that I have been doing only the main things and ignoring the margins.
- Figure out who all the people in the photos are in the photos I inherited when mom died. Thanks, older third cousins I met onAncestry.com! You are helping me names to 100 year old faces.
- Try new recipes. I have dozens I have torn out over the past months.
- Have weekends. I'm not sure what one does on a weekend any more, but I'm hoping to find out.