B-Roll and Images Available
WHAT: April Henry conducts historic in-home relaxation event for self
In-home event and media-related details include:
• Taking a tip from Starbucks, the writer April Henry will close all of her computers in the U.S. on Thursday, February 28, 9 to 10 p.m. local time, to conduct a nationwide relaxation event, designed to energize herself and transform her writing experience.
• The comprehensive educational curriculum will focus on viewing the latest episode of the TV show "Lost" to provide her with a renewed focus on her humanity and crazy, convulted plot lines that will help ensure the exceptional quality of every sentence she writes thereafter.
WHEN: Thursday, February 28, 2008
APRIL HENRY FUN FACTS:
• April Henry will cease writing for one hour. That’s 60 minutes or 3,600 seconds.
• Approximately 2 computers across the country will temporarily not be accessed.
• April Henry has been cranking out words non-stop since she left her full-time job February 1.
• When it comes to deciding who is hotter, April Henry is torn between Jack and Sawyer.