Is anyone going to Book Expo America in May? If you snag an ARC copy of the second in the Hunger Games trilogy, called Catching Fire, and are willing to loan it to me after you read it, I promise to:
* Donate $25 to the charity of your choice.
* Read it within three days.
* Not eat while reading or otherwise risk befouling it.
* Mail it back to you immediately after finishing it.
* Pay for postage both ways.
If the charity idea doesn't grab you, I’m willing to trade nearly anything, up to and possibly including Teen, so I don’t have to wait until September 8th to get my hands on a copy.