- A bad family situation
- Publishing news that made me unhappy
- Publishing news that made me happy
- Publishing news that made me ecstatic
- 100 degree temps
- Miracle weight loss while staying with my mom (over the course of two days, we ate an entire lemon meringue pie!)
- Learning that someone has used my husband's name, address, phone number and social security number to order five phone lines from Sprint (so far, that seems to be all this person did)
And today it will end with my speaking at the Sandy Library's grand re-opening. I really can't spare the time it will take to do this, but I love libraries. My first job was at a library. I'm hoping I make good time driving there (it will take at least 90 minutes) and can sit in the parking lot and write.