- The Home Tree is vital to the people. Yet toward the end of the movie, we find out there are other tribes. Do they have Home Trees, too?
- To ride a dragon, it must choose you. Yet to ride the red dragon, I guess all you need to do is surprise it.
- The best they could do for that mineral was call it "Unobtanium"?
- When did Jake Sully have time to get all those beads put into his avatar hair? His hairstyle got ever more elaborate.
- To keep the PG-13 level, native women have little scraps of cloth or necklaces that miraculously cover their nipples at all times. Ditto the green vines that grow over Grace.
I loved the look of it. I just wished the story had been as good as the special effects.